Saturday, June 26, 2010

Mod Cloth Feature!

While I was hiding out from the heat this afternoon, I remembered that my friend Karissa had informed me she'd been scoped by a writer from ModCloth. "Remember that yellow skirt you gave me? It was years ago. You'd remember it if you saw it... banana yellow with a pleat in the front...." The conversation went something like this, and I really couldn't remember the skirt, until she pulled it out of her closet. Oh yeah, THAT skirt! I couldn't believe she still had it, but I guess a great vintage piece really will last you for years. Click here to see the mod cloth article and the deliciously nuts-o ensemble that attracted the attention of ModCloth.

Karissa, you are the only human being I know who could pull off that outfit. Lots of love, lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment